Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Sweet Home Alabama

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Sweet Home Alabama

    I LOVE Roll Gypsy Roll , I told my wife I wanted it. Asked her to go to "Dad's and look for "Gimmie back Bullets". She comes home with the DVD, 7 DVD tracks 6 bonus tracks on the cd. asked if that was "OK". What it would be like to see them all healthy again. Just wondering, where were you guys in the 70s?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sweet Home Alabama

    I was 7 when the plane crashed.

    btw, the video should show how big this band is. A Japanese Skynyrd cover band.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sweet Home Alabama

    I've actually got interesting story concerning the Skynyrd crash.

    I was 18 and working as a carpenters assistant for a Mormon gentleman by the name of Kenton Pass. I heard the news on my way to the job site. When I got there I mentioned it to Kenton as I was and still am a huge Skynyrd fan.

    To my surprise Kenton called off work for the day and rushed home! Turns out that he and Skynyrd piano player Billy Powell had gone to school together and were still close friends. He wanted to go home and call to check about Powell's condition.

    Two best live shows I've ever seen (and I've seen many dozen) were Skynyrd and Skynyrd [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •